Please Note our Process has CHANGED
We CANNOT accept any nominations via email
Basket Brigade UK partner with a number of charities, churches, councils & social organisations to help identify suitable recipients for our baskets. If you’re an organisation that may be able to help and is not registered, please complete this form.
“One small act of generosity on the part of one caring person can transform the lives of hundreds. It takes only one light to dispel the darkness, and even just one basket can bring hope to a family.” Anthony Robbins
If we have had the privilege of working with your organisation/charity last year at Christmas or even in previous years then you will be familiar with our requests for the referral of families that are less fortunate than ourselves, who would benefit from receiving a Food Basket this year at Christmas giving them HOPE that there are people out there that really do care.
If this is the first time that we have reached out to you for Basket Brigade UK, we look forward to supporting your families and your organisation/charity this year.
You can find out more about Basket Brigade UK on our About Us page,
We can only accept bulk nominations via a link specific to your organisation that we’ll email you. If your organisation is NOT registered with Basket Brigade UK or has not received an email with your organisation link, please complete the form here.
GUIDELINES WHEN REFERRING RECIPIENTS:
- We endeavor and will try our hardest to deliver baskets to all the families that are nominated, HOWEVER we CANNOT GUARANTEE that the recipient will receive a basket
- Anyone nominated must be deemed to be “experiencing poverty or financial hardship”
- We will not accept “bulk deliveries” or multiple nominations for the same address
- As much as we would like to remain anonymous, we understand that due to GDPR, this may not be possible. Can we please ask you to ensure that express permission has been sought from your nominees to provide us with their contact details. It is the responsibility of each charity / organisation to ensure that permission is sought from all nominees, before providing us with the information.
- When entering the data online via a link, any postcodes entered that are not valid will show an “Error”, please correct this or the nomination will simply be ignored
- It’s possible to select either a Meat or Vegetarian option. All meat options include a Frozen Chicken (which are almost always Halal certified, although we cannot guarantee this). Both options include a Christmas pudding, which may contain alcohol
- The cut off date for all nominations is 16th December
We endeavor and will try our hardest to deliver baskets to all the families that are nominated, HOWEVER we CANNOT GUARANTEE.
PLEASE DO NOT promise the recipients that they will receive a basket in case this does not happen!
If you’re looking to just nominate 1 person, please use this form.
Please note that we can no longer accept submissions via email, please use the link provided, if you have not received one please register your organisation here.